Tasks in the national association
Tasks of the Berlin-Brandenburg Regional Association of the DCCV e.V.:
The tasks in a national association are very diverse. The fulfilment of these tasks requires different skills and interests of the staff working in the national association.
The distribution of tasks and the setting of priorities are done according to personal competences and interests, time and health resources and the place of residence of the volunteers. Regional conditions must also be taken into account.
- Planning, preparation, implementation and follow-up of DCCV’s own and cooperative doctor-patient seminars (APS) and doctor-patient day or weekend seminars on disease-related topics
- Support of DCCV information stands
- Participation in thematic events
- Training of care students/dietary assistants in hospitals
- Patient discussion / information events in rehabilitation clinics and other events
- Entry and updating in LV diary and on the internet (website, Facebook Info to Anja Lange)
- Articles about APS or other information for “Bauchredner”, for the LV website, for the LV page.
- Organisation and implementation of contact person meetings
- Maintaining contact and cooperation with local self-help groups
- Maintenance of the KP list
- Support for the foundation of self-help groups
- Support for the discussion groups
- Contacts in person, analogue and digital by telephone, video telephony, video conferencing, e-mail, post, in person with doctors and other therapists.
- Nurses from practices, clinics, rehabilitation facilities on various occasions
- Contacts with nursing schools, other health care facilities and health insurance companies
- Maintenance of the DCCV doctors’ list in exchange with the DCCV office
- Contacts with other LV, AK, delegates, GK and GS
- Contacts to SHG, KISS
- Contacts to patient representatives, umbrella organisations of self-help such as LAG Selbsthilfe and other bodies in the health care system.
Representation of interests (health and social policy lobbying)
Through participation in events and/or involvement in committees of the health and social system, e.g.
- Participation in umbrella organisations (LAG SH Brandenburg and LV Selbsthilfe Berlin), contact points for SHGs (SEKIS)
- Participation in coordination, licensing, appointment and Land committees of the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians, joint Land committees and committees for quality assurance- Participation in other committees, boards, advisory boards for the disabled in the Land
- Participation in DCCV project/working groups on health policy relevant topics (e.g. participation in DCCV position papers)
- Participation as a patient representative in the “Joint Federal Committee”
- Cooperation with patient representatives
Consultign of affected persons and their relatives
- Advice by telephone, in writing and in person, taking data protection into account
- Advice at information stands at doctor-patient seminars and other information events such as patient training courses, e.g. in rehabilitation clinics.
- Forwarding to other DCCV actors depending on the problem/request
- It is desirable to reply to e-mail enquiries within 3 days; in case of absence, an automatic out-of-office reply should be sent if possible.
- Presentation of the DCCV through information stands at trade fairs, self-help days, hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, doctors’ events.
- Lectures at events in hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, doctors’ events,
- Maintenance of the National Association CED Intranet Page
- Creating contributions for the “Bauchredner”, the DCCV homepage of the national associations
- Distribution of information material in hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, surgeries, etc.
- Cooperation and support of the GS in the creation and maintenance of flyers for the respective national association
- Letter campaigns to doctors on specific occasions in consultation with the Executive Board and the GS
- Application for funding, flat-rate and project-related
- Billing of the subsidies by keeping proofs of use
- Preparation of the quarterly accounts of the national association
- Drawing up the budget for the national association
- Account management
- Raising sponsorship money (only in consultation with the GS)
- Exchange with other LV and the GS on financial management
- Participation in treasurers’ meetings